Thursday 23 August 2012

Bamboo

Hi

A bit of a break between posts but am back at work after a week off so back to the normal routine so don't have as much spare time. This is just a quick post to show my new filo that I've just got from eBay. It's a bamboo style - have never seen it before I came across it on ebay but liked it and I have been wanting to try a pocket size to see how it works. It isn't set up yet as I have literally just received it but here are some (not very good!) pictures.

It looked lighter on the ebay picture but I like
that it is a little darker

It is really soft

Sorry it is a bit blurry

It doesn't lie anywhere near flat but I still
really like it.  Needs a lot of training!

A handy zip pocket at the back
 
I have no idea at this stage how I will use it but I am looking forward to spending some time at the weekend deciding what to do and making it look pretty!  


2 comments:

  1. I like the look of it. Is the exterior smooth or are those actual Ridges in the leather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the exterior has ridges so is textured but still feels nice. The interior is soft. It really doesn't lie flat though and I think will take a lot of training!!

    ReplyDelete