Sunday 9 September 2012

Work Week #1

There are a number of blogs that I enjoy reading that have a regular post which gives an overview of their filofax week.  As all the best ideas are commonly replicated, I am going to do the same and provide an overview of both my work week, which I use my A5 Chameleon and in a seperate post I will also provide a look at my personal Malden which I use mainly at weekends.

This is my work week - there was quite a lot of empty space this week, not because I wasn't busy but simply because I didn't have too many appointments.  I find that I have to fill the empty space but I've not even been very successful at that this week!

 
I really feel that I need to be neater and pay more
attention when writing things down.  I accidently
put in two appointments for Tuesday when they were
actually for Wednesday!


As you can see, losts of white space on the half.  Must
do better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment